Monday, July 6, 2009

Money Making Ideas is brewing

Well six months has passed and I've made a ton of money. Though I have generated multiple streams of income I'm still very far away from my mission. Currently I'm only on pace to make $165,000 this year and it neads to change asap.

This week I started another business that can really asssit in helping me generate some more income, hopefully it'll pull $1,500 -2,000 a week. I'll keep you posted on the progress. What the business is, I beat you wanna know! Its a purse company selling knock off purses. I got with a major wholesaler and got my inventory pretty cheap. if this doesn't work out I guess my girl just has a lot of designers bags to rock then.

on top of that I've gotta seriously promote the heck out of my .com ebboks business. I really need to finish my law of attraction book because I just know this is the book that'll make some serious passive income.

Passive income is the kind you truly want, so whatever type of business that can seriously push this type of income is the one you want to get involved with.

So innvest smart and invest wisely and stop searching for that earned income.

Think and Grow Rich

Stay positive

millionaire out!

No comments:

Post a Comment