Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Making a break for it toward $1,000,000

I really haven't told many people what I'm trying to do and what I'm focused on but I'm truly focused on the million dollar mark. I have rough 6 months until my January 25 mark to make it it and I'm looking 800,000 mark. I have to money ship into full throttle, I'm talking about make 300-3000 percent gains on investment asap. Not gonna panic just gonna keep on working towards my goals.

So recently with a small $200 start up cost I started a online retail business. You can check it out at www.digitalstore2009.ecrater.com I currently have digital cameras on their but I will get to all electronics. I know how to draw a decent amount of traffic to my sight, but I'm gonna need to draw thousands a day. I'm focus and motivated and I know what I need to do, so all I have to do is just DO IT!!!!! Nice slogan is so true. It just needs to be explained. I see that those who are most successful have quotes they remember, quotes that they repeat over and over until it's apart of them, until they are doing it. I see that successful people are positive, and have good outlooks to every day. They gain something out of everyday, and that's what I'm trying to focus on. No distraction no interuptions!!! Tunnel your thoughts and keep your eyes on the prize. Focus on your WHY's

I know so many people who acts if they are motivated but they are not taking any action on any items, any events. I speak to them everyday but they are doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. That's just plain insanity as I've mentioned it before. I get exhausted talking about the same thing over and and and seeing nothing done. Again with the NIKE SLOGAN "just do it" why wait. For those of you who are the same way just listen to what I'm saying a build that energy and motivation to make things happen.

Awesome quote I heard the other day "Before you are rich you need to know what it like to be poor" And I know for a fact those who grow up wealthy will not be able to achieve as much as those who were once poor. They can be as ambitious as possible but without the knowledge they are still helpless. Make mistakes lose money, gain weight, know what it like to feel empty and you'll truly succeed.

Make Money today and do a good deed.
Billionaire out

No comments:

Post a Comment