Monday, June 15, 2009

Did I mention 100,000 impressions

So I'm wondering how I'm gonna figure out how to promote to 100,000 people. I'm thinking well maybe I can post 1000 ads a day and maybe a 100 people will see each ad. Well that's a lot of ads to post. Manual work would kill me. So I search and search to find the a way to get in touch with 100,000 people, 100,000 clicks, 100,000 views on my website. Well I come a across a sight that does it all for you. I had to pay a little bit of money but I'm literally going go get 100,000 impressions to my website in the next month. So if this is true and if this site is legit I'll easily make my millions soon. I'm hopefully looking at 1 percent returns on the 100,000 impressions and that's just on one ebook, after I get more ebooks out I'll do the same thing. I think my ebook on Law of Attraction will be the best one yet.

You think about it 100,000 impression 1 percent in sales time $20 each ebook, each month, month after month, residual on ONE Ebook. Get excited because after I do it I'll teach you how to do it. And you'll never have to work for anyone else again. I'll be in Aruba this week, but I'll be working a little. Is that the life or Not? Take action on your thoughts! Believe what you can succeed and go after your dream and goals. Do NOT let anything stand in your way.

Millionaire OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment